Batman Interactive Gauntlet
Click here to download instructions
What is the age grade?
What batteries do I need?
3 X AAA batteries
Is it possible to move the fins?
Yes, the fins can be moved to the left or right side of the item, to accommodate both dominant-hands.
How do I move the fins?
Simply unplug the soft fins from the tabs, move across the elastic band, and plug into the other side.
Does this fit on a child and adult?
The size is best fit for a child around 4 years old, but the elastic band can accommodate larger/longer forearms for a small adult.
What does the yellow button do?
The yellow button will cycle through various types of sounds that are activated when you throw a punch.
What does the red button do?
The red button will have various speech and prompts to interact with.
How many sound effects are included?
What is the best way to activate the punching sounds?
Punch in a straight line, in any orientation. Do not curve your trajectory while punching.
Why do I only hear a few sounds, and not all of them?
Check to make sure the Gauntlet is in the ON mode, and not TRY ME mode. TRY ME mode has limited sound effects (SFX).
- Contact Us
- Batman 1:20th Scale Batmobile RC with Batman Figure
- 12-Inch Battle Strike Batman
- The Batman Movie Batcycle RC
- The Batman Movie Turbo Boost Batmobile RC
- The Batman Movie Batmobile RC
- Wingsuit Batman 12-Inch Figure with Lights and Sounds
- Batman Bat-Tech Batcave Transforming Playset
- Batman All-Terrain Batmobile RC
- Batman 3-in-1 Batcave Playset
- Batman Night Vision Mask
- Batman 12-Inch Rapid Change Utility Belt Batman
- Batman Interactive Gauntlet
- Batman Voice Changing Mask
- Batman 4-Inch Figure
- Batman 12-Inch Figure
- Batman Batcycle
- Batman Batmobile 2-in-1 Transforming Vehicle
- Batman 4-Inch Mega Gear Deluxe Action Figure
Need more help?Contact us