- Open the battery door with a screwdriver.
- If used batteries are present, remove these batteries from the unit by pulling up on one end of each battery. DO NOT remove or install batteries using sharp or metal tools.
- Install new batteries as shown in the polarity diagram (+/-) inside the battery compartment.
- Replace battery door securely.
- Check your local laws and regulations for correct recycling and/or battery disposal.
How do I install batteries in my Micronoid Code™?
Last Updated: 2234d