First, download the free Meccanoid app on the App Store or Google Play onto your smart device. The app connects to your robot using Bluetooth, so make sure Bluetooth is activated on your smart device. Then, follow these steps to connect your Meccanoid to your smart device:
- Turn on Meccanoid.
- Open the app on your smart device and press the SCAN button. Note: You should use the app to connect to Meccanoid. Do not directly connect using the list of Bluetooth devices.
- Once the app connects to your robot it will appear at the top of the screen. If your robot is still not showing up, try closing the app and verify that Bluetooth is activated your smart device. Once confirmed, launch the Meccanoid app again.
- Select your robot and press CONNECT.
- Accept the Bluetooth connection when the robot asks.
- Congratulations! You are connected!
If you are still having trouble, please see our video on how to use the app here.
Still having trouble? Please call Customer Care