Monster Jam Bakugan Dragonoid RC
Bakugan Dragonoid RC Instructions
Click here to download the Bakugan Dragonoid RC Instructions.
What type of batteries do I need for my Bakugan Dragonoid RC?
The type of batteries needed for the Bakugan Dragonoid RC are: 2 AAA in the remote controller3 AAA in the truckPlay Duration: Approximately ...
How do I turn on my Monster Jam Dragonoid RC?
To turn on your vehicle, please flip over the truck and use the switch on the bottom near the front tires.
Where can I play with my Bakugan Dragonoid RC?
The Bakugan Dragonoid RC is intended to be played indoors.
How do I pair my Bakugan Dragonoid RC to my controller?
To connect the controller and vehicle,Turn on your vehicle and ensure it is placed on a flat surface.Hold your controller near the truck. Pr...
What do I do if I am having trouble pairing my controller?
If your controller isn’t pairing with your truck, please try these troubleshooting steps: Take the batteries out of the remote and then repl...
Where is the power switch Located on the vehicle?
The power switch is located on the bottom of the truck in between the front two tires.
What do I do if my vehicle is not driving In a straight line?
If your truck is veering to the right, rotate the adjuster found underneath the truck clockwise (when looking at the bottom of your vehicle)...
What to do if your truck is not turning on?
If your truck is not turning on, please try these troubleshooting tips: Replace the batteries in the controller and the vehicle with brand n...
How do I open my Bakugan Dragonoid?
Place the Baku-core onto the top of the vehicle in the hexagon-shaped indent and then place the Bakugan Dragonoid on top of it. Make sure th...
How do I change the batteries of my Bakugan Dragonoid RC?
To change the batteries of your Bakugan Dragonoid RC, please follow these steps: Open the battery door with a screwdriver. If used batteries...
How do I know when my Monster Jam Dragonoid RC is low on battery or out of range?
If the vehicle is low on battery, the truck will slow down and eventually stop. Changing to fresh batteries will solve the issue.If the...
- Contact Us
- Monster Jam 1:6 Mega Megalodon
- Monster Jam 1:15 Ramp Champ Grave Digger
- Monster Jam Bakugan Dragonoid RC
- Monster Jam Mega El Toro Loco
- Monster Jam Megalodon Storm
- Monster Jam Big Air Challenge Playset
- Monster Jam Monster Garage Playset
- Monster Jam Mini Freestyle Flip & Go Transforming Playset
- Monster Jam Megalodon Monster Wash
- Monster Jam Mega Grave Digger
- Monster Jam Freestyle Force Grave Digger
- Monster Jam Dueling Dragon Playset
- Monster Jam Rev N' Spin Monster Trucks
- Monster Jam Color-Changing Trucks
- Monster Jam Transforming Hauler Playset
- Monster Jam Racing Rivals 1:24 Scale
- Monster Jam Bakugan Stunt Dial Playset
- Monster Jam Click & Flip
- Monster Jam Truck RC 1:10 / 1:15 / 1:24
- Monster Jam Grave Digger Plush
- Monster Jam Kinetic Dirt Starter Pack
- Monster Jam Zombie Playset
- Monster Jam Blastin' Bones Playset
Need more help?Contact us