Monster Jam 1:6 Mega Megalodon
Mega Megalodon How-To Video
Clear the beach because it’s time for higher, faster, stuntier action with the new Monster Jam Mega Megalodon RC. Whoa! The MEG chomps throu...
Mega Megalodon Instructions
Click here to download the Mega Megalodon Instructions.
Where can I play with my Mega Megalodon?
The Mega Megalodon is intended to be played outdoors. It can drive over mud, grass and dirt!Please note: This vehicle is NOT meant for water...
What type of batteries are required for my Mega Megalodon?
The Mega Megalodon requires the following batteries: 2 AAA batteries in the remoteCharge Duration: Approx. 90 minutes.Play Duration: Approx....
How do I pair my Mega Megalodon to my remote?
To pair your Mega Megalodon to your remote, please follow these steps: Turn ON the vehicle and place it on a flat surface. Hold the remote n...
What do I do if my Mega Megalodon is not pairing to my remote?
If your Mega Megalodon is not pairing with your remote, please try these troubleshooting steps: Remove the batteries from the remote and pla...
How do I change the batteries in my Mega Megalodon remote?
To change the batteries on your Mega Megalodon remote, please follow these steps: Press down on the push button on the battery door with a p...
Where is the power switch located on the bottom of the vehicle?
The power switch is located on the bottom of the truck under the front two tires.
What do I do if my Mega Megalodon is not driving in a straight line?
If your Mega Megalodon is not driving in a straight line, please try the following troubleshooting tips: If your truck is veering to the rig...
What do I do if my Mega Megalodon is not turning on?
If your Mega Megalodon is not turning on, please try these troubleshooting tips: Please ensure charge the vehicle until the charge indicator...
Where is the charging cable located?
The charging cable is attached to the Mega Megalodon, located underneath the truck.
What do I do if my Mega Megalodon is not charging?
If your Mega Megalodon is not charging, please ensure that the truck power switch is in the OFF position.
How can you tell if the Mega Megalodon is low on battery or out of range?
If your Mega Megalodon is low on battery, the controller will continue to beep, even if it is out of range. Turn off the truck and fully cha...
Does the Mega Megalodon work in water?
No, the Mega Megalodon is not intended for water play.
- Contact Us
- Monster Jam Grave Digger Trax
- Monster Jam 1:6 Mega Megalodon
- Monster Jam 1:15 Ramp Champ Grave Digger
- Monster Jam Bakugan Dragonoid RC
- Monster Jam Mega El Toro Loco
- Monster Jam Megalodon Storm
- Monster Jam ThunderROARus Drop Playset
- Monster Jam Big Air Challenge Playset
- Monster Jam Monster Garage Playset
- Monster Jam Mini Freestyle Flip & Go Transforming Playset
- Monster Jam Megalodon Monster Wash
- Monster Jam Mega Grave Digger
- Monster Jam Freestyle Force Grave Digger
- Monster Jam Dueling Dragon Playset
- Monster Jam Rev N' Spin Monster Trucks
- Monster Jam Color-Changing Trucks
- Monster Jam Transforming Hauler Playset
- Monster Jam Racing Rivals 1:24 Scale
- Monster Jam Bakugan Stunt Dial Playset
- Monster Jam Click & Flip
- Monster Jam Truck RC 1:10 / 1:15 / 1:24
- Monster Jam Grave Digger Plush
- Monster Jam Kinetic Dirt Starter Pack
- Monster Jam Zombie Playset
- Monster Jam Blastin' Bones Playset
Need more help?