How do I close my Dragonoid Maximus™?
Last Updated: 1278d
- Fold the yellow horn flat against the figure’s head.
Push the head and neck down into the figure’s torso. It should make a slight “click” when seated properly. It is helpful to align the head with the neck – rotate the head upwards.
Fold the torso downward. It may be helpful to do this in two stages – push the torso straight down so the legs rotate at the ankle joint, then rotate the torso forward and down at the hip joint until it latches into place.
- Fold the arm – you can start with the left or right arm. First rotate at the elbow toward the center of the figure.
While holding the elbow folded, rotate the shoulder toward the center of the figure.
- There is a protrusion at the mid-upper arm that slides into a corresponding slot in the figure’s inner knee area. Slip the protrusion into the slot to finish folding the arm.
Fold the opposite arm using the same sequence as the previous steps.
Start to close the wings by aligning the three wing segments together.
Fold the wings – you can start with the left or right wing. Locate the tab on the bottom edge of the upper wing segment and the corresponding channel on the rear upper thigh.
- Rotate the wing to align the tab and slide the tab into the channel.
Fold the opposite wing using the same sequence as the previous steps.
Rotate the end section of the figure’s tail so that the orange hook is showing through the middle section of the tail.
- While holding the end section of the tail, fold the middle section of the tail toward the lower body.
Push the end and middle sections of the tail down until the tail hook latches into place.
- Tip: Closing is easiest to accomplish if the Dragonoid Maximus is standing on a smooth flat surface like a table.