Air Hogs Supernova™
Air Hogs Supernova Instructions
Click here to download instructions.
How To Videos
How do I charge my Air Hogs Supernova™ ?
1) Switch the device to OFF2) Plug one end into the charge port on the slide of the device. 3) Plug the other end of the micro USB into a co...
How do I launch my Air Hogs Supernova™?
1) Switch your Air Hogs Supernova™ ON.2) Wait for the LED core to turn solid green then gently toss the device to start it. Let it hover for...
How do I interact with my Air Hogs Supernova™?
1) Place hands directly in front of sensors to move the device. 2) Use the side sensors to control side to side movement. Use bottom sensor ...
How do I catch and stop my Air Hogs Supernova™?
1) Place hands on either side to safely grab the device. Do NOT place any fingers inside the cage. 2) Turn the device upside down to stop th...
How do I perform advanced tricks on my Air Hogs Supernova™?
1) Start the device. 2) While the device is flying, enter trick mode. To enter trick mode, swipe both hands on both sides of the device at t...
Why is my Air Hogs Supernova™ showing a red light when I do a trick?
If the LED core flashes red, it means the device has received an error message. There are 2 main causes of an input error. No Body Sensed: I...
What do I do if my Air Hogs Supernova™ does not charge?
If your Air Hogs Supernova is not charging, make sure the device is turned to the OFF position or it will not charge. Also, try a different ...
What do I do if my Air Hogs Supernova™ is not flying correctly?
Flying Too Low: User can adjust the height by placing their hand under the bottom of the device and raising it. If it continues to fly too l...
How do I replace the rotors in my Air Hogs Supernova™?
If hair or debris gets caught in rotor and prevents rotor from turning, remove, clean and clear of obstacles. NOTE: Pay special attention to...
Where should I fly my Air Hogs Supernova™?
Fly in a wide-open room away from breakable items. Avoid flying near vents and/or fans, as these may overpower the device and make it diffic...
What do I do if my Air Hogs Supernova™ is flying erratically?
Check the propellers for hair and debris. Remove the hair and debris and try the Air Hogs Supernova again.Check for any breakage of the pro...
What do I do if my Air Hogs Supernova™ is not responding to my inputs for an Advanced Trick?
Make sure the Air Hogs Supernova senses your body. If it does not sense your body, it will not know where it is, and therefore will not kno...
What do I do if my Air Hogs Supernova™ is not charging?
Make sure when you charge the Air Hogs Supernova that the switch is in the off position (with the 0/Thunderbolt). If it is in the on positi...
- Contact Us
- Air Hogs Zero Gravity Sprint™
- Air Hogs Flippin Frenzy™
- Air Hogs Gravitor™
- Air Hogs Jump Fury™
- Stunt Shot™
- Flight Rider™
- Zero Gravity™ Laser
- Air Hogs Supernova™
- Air Hogs Extreme Air Board™
- Sonic Plane™
- Sonic Rocket™
- Drone Power Racer™
- DR1 FPV Race Drone™
- FPV High Speed Race Car™
- Robo Trax™
- Hyper Drift Drone™
- Micro Race Drone™
- Air Hogs Thunder Trax™
- General FAQs
- Helix Sentinel™
- X-Stream Video Drone™
- Helix Race Drone™
- Other Air Hogs Instructions
- App Compatible Devices
Need more help?